IMPORTANT APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS:
(Please review these requirements carefully before submitting the form below)
* All applicants must submit two reference letters from any combination of school counselors, teachers and principal.
Reference letters should be sent to...
SUNY Broome Community College,
Dean of Liberal Arts,
PO Box 1017, Binghamton, NY 13902-1017,
or dropped off to the Liberal Arts Division, Titchener Hall, Room 210.
* All required application materials must be received by 5 P.M. on Friday, March 1ST
* Students who rank in the top 2% of their graduating class at the time of application are automatically accepted into the program. Students who rank in the top 3-10% of their graduating class or have a minimum GPA of 95 are encouraged to apply and will be reviewed by a selection committee.
* Students must have completed the following in high school:
English – Students must be prepared to enter ENG 111 College Writing II via a grade of 90 or better on the ELA Regents or with completion of a College Writing I course.
Mathematics – Students must have completed Pre-Calculus, or Algebra II / Trigonometry with a Regents score of 85 or
better. Students will be expected to complete a college-level mathematics course.
Foreign Language – Students must have completed four years of one high school Foreign Language.*
Sciences – Students must have completed a minimum of three years of high school sciences.*
These requirements may also be met through Advanced Placement, International Baccalaureate (generally Higher Level), Fast Forward coursework, or transfer credit.
* Students that are enrolled in school districts that do not offer the necessary courses to complete all of the admission requirements are encouraged to enroll in SUNY Broome's "Early College" program (Visit - http://www.sunybroome.edu/earlycollege for details.)