Important Policies & Payment Information
Financial Responsibility Agreement
By submitting this form, I understand that I am registering for class(es) at SUNY Broome Community College, and I acknowledge and agree to:
• Pay promptly all charges owed to SUNY Broome Community College.
• Take responsibility for all costs of collecting unpaid charges, including, but not limited to collection agency fees, attorney fees and court costs.
• Permit SUNY Broome and/or its agents to contact me using any method available, including but not limited to the use of email, text and automated dialer systems; also, any information furnished to SUNY Broome Community College may be used to contact me, including my cell phone number or work phone number.
I understand that:
• If I am planning to pay my bill with financial aid or third party deferral and the funding does not materialize for any reason, I remain responsible for all charges owed to SUNY Broome Community College.
• The College provides account balance and payment information electronically via the MyCollege portal, electronic eBill and/or email. Paper bills are not mailed.
• Failure to make timely payment will result in a hold on my account that prevents registration and transcript requests.
• If my plans change, I will notify SUNY Broome Community College Registrar in writing.
• My refund eligibility will be based on the official date of withdrawal and the New York State Community College Refund Policy.
• My agreement covers any and all registration activity.
• Nonattendance in class will not relieve me of my financial responsibility.
• I certify that to the best of my knowledge, I have met all my prerequisites for enrollment in these courses.
• I agree to abide by all College rules and regulations.